Robotic vial filling machine RVFM
- Capacity up to 6,000 pcs/h
- Range 2R-100H
- Minimum downtime
- Designed for campaign production with containment technology.
- Vial transport with anthropomorphic vaporized H2O2 compatible STÄUBLI robot.
- Maximum of 12 open vials involved in filling and stoppering operations at the same time throughout the machine (1 vial (RVFM1), 4 vials (RVFM2), 12 vials (RVFM5).
- Minimum format parts and electronic adjustment of all parameters for different vial sizes.
- Peristaltic and volumetric piston pump dosing systems.
- Handling of single-use disposable system option.
- 100% in-process control (= IPC) or statistical check weighing system directly under the filling nozzles with feedback to dosing pumps. Net weight filling: no product waste fill up to target value for underfilled vials. No product waste during the product path priming.
- Nitrogen flushing before and after filling.
- Capping unit integration on the same monoblock.
- Zero reject philosophy. Repeated operations for missing stopper detection.
- Continuous monitoring of the viable and non-viable particles.
- Compliance with cGMP, GAMP and 21CFR Part11 requirements.